Sponsored Conversations

Friday, August 22, 2008

welcome!!

ohh..ohh...i didnt know that someone from the other office read my blog too. hikss..shy..shy cat lah!!!!

welcome to my blog sue....

so, after this i will try my very best not to abandon this blog too. yeah...written bout this before but somehow..its not easy to find a best entry about food. btw since Ramadhan is around the corner, should be no problem then.

talking about Ramadan, i will spend my 1st day this year in kampung. (followed by the 2nd and the 3rd also. long leave cuz of Merdeka day, and Awal Ramadan for Johor). easy meh...mom will cook all the foods during break fasting and sahur. me? just eat lahhh..oh..and take few piccies for this blog. i bet mom should wondering..why laa this girl take all those pics, heheh.

my 1st time ever celebrating puasa as a blogger....(statement tak boleh belah!)

No comments:

a href="http://affiliates.izea.com/event/v2/12829-2607-1773" rel="nofollow">Sponsored Conversations